Fencing For Any Residence
This is the most important part of our business if fulfilling the needs of homeowners with residential fence excellence. It’s truly the bread and butter of Hardwick Fence. Our mission is to offer to you as a homeowner the best information available. We work to assist you in the realization of your dreams and goals to enhance the value of your home. Once you contact us we schedule an on site appointment to listen to what your fencing needs and wants are. Then based on your desires we discuss the following information with you:
- The products that are available through Hardwick Fence, all of which are made in the USA and most right here in Florida.
- Function of your new fence: Privacy, Dogs (regarding size and breed of dogs), Wildlife (deer, rabbits), gates ( width, swing, etc.)
- We discuss your property regarding:
Future expansions – deck, lanai, pool, screen enclosure, etc.
Lay of the land – retaining walls, grades, trees – landscaping – preserves
Irrigation system and location of sprinklers
We also offer additional enhancements such as arbors, pergolas, and some decks and retaining walls. In addition, all railing and gate operating devices and accessories.
- We relate information about our crews. They are Hardwick employees fully licensed and insured. We do not use sub-contractors therefore eliminating the risk of a mechanic’s lien. In addition, if we accidentally damage an irrigation line we repair it while we are there. Most companies do not.
- We pull all permitting, file notice of commencements and work with your Architectural Review Board.
- If you have an existing fence to be taken down, we take it down and we dispose of it, we will not leave it at the road for the city or county to pick up.
- Our time spent with you on your property is because we pride ourselves on never doing a job sight unseen due to the fact we believe that in construction, the best surprise is no surprise . We are able to give you an estimate(s) based on your input to make the best educated decision for your pocketbook.
- Our time and all estimates are free – we want to earn your business!
Please feel free to ask us any question you have with regards to Hardwick Fence, our history, your neighborhood, your city or county, your property, or any fence materials, permitting, gates and or operators.
Give us a call today to discuss your residential fence needs!