We are homeowners. We are land owners. We are rental property owners. We know what it means to look at our own properties and envision a beautiful fence, deck, gate, arbor, pergola, retaining wall, etc. Because we can make our visions reality via 50+ years of experience and training, we want to share that ability with our neighbors in Northeast Florida. When you call our office at Hardwick Fence, our friendly office staff will set up a no-cost, no-obligation appointment to have one of our professional estimators come to your property and discuss your specific vision with you. During this no-cost, no-obligation estimate, you can expect our estimator to discuss the following with you:
- The material and hardware options that we offer, all of which are Made in The USA and most of them right here in Florida.
- The function of your new fence. Whether your goal is privacy, security, or simply aesthetic enhancement, you can rest assured your fencing goals will be met. We will discuss your desired function with you in detail, whether it be a private backyard, ensuring the safety and security of your children and/or pets, or making sure that your lawn maintenance equipment can easily maneuver through your fence gates.
- Future expansions (deck, lanai, pool, screen enclosure, etc.) and lay of the land (retaining walls, grades, trees, landscaping, preserves, irrigation systems, the location of sprinkler heads, etc.). Our goal is to pay attention to every detail of our clients’ vision for their property and help them make the most educated and efficient choices in bringing it to life.
- We want to know who is on our property. Shouldn’t you know who is on yours? We relate all information about our crews. Every member of the fence crew on your property is a full-time Hardwick Fence employee. We do not use subcontractors, therefore, eliminating the risk of a mechanic’s lien. We are fully licensed and insured, and our professional foremen will walk your fence with you on completion to ensure your complete satisfaction before leaving your property!
- Have you ever thought about purchasing a fence but then remembered you have an HOA/ARB/ARC? Are you unsure of what type of fencing is allowed? Does it seem like a hassle? This hassle is eliminated with Hardwick Fence. Our knowledgeable office staff will acquire all necessary permitting, file Notice of Commencements, and submit your HOA/ARB/ARC applications on your behalf.
- If you have an existing fence to be removed prior to your new installation, our crews will remove the old fence and dispose of it properly (not by the road for our city/county to pick up).
- Many clients ask for a “Sight Unseen Estimate” or “Estimate Over the Phone”, and under special circumstances, we may be able to provide this type of estimate. However, should you decide to move forward with this type of estimate, we will require an on-site confirmation to ensure the accuracy of the estimate. This guarantees that we are giving the most educated, cost-effective estimate possible.
- As mentioned above, all our estimates are of absolutely NO cost and NO obligation to you. We welcome any questions and concerns that you may have regarding our company, our history, your neighborhood, your city, your county, your property, fence materials, permitting, gates, operators, etc.
- We accept multiple forms of payment for our clients’ convenience, including all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), checks and cash. We also offer financing with Synchrony Financial!
Call our office today! Together, we make residential visions reality!